Components that serve more than one function while allowing for simplicity of assembly, is core to our mechanical design. This philosophy can be seen in the custom speed reducers in our systems which allow us to greatly reduce the number of moving parts while increasing the overall efficiency of operation.
- Understand the function of the whole system so that the components can serve more than one function.
- Understand the function of each component and design into that component only what is required for functionality.
State of the art control components and programming techniques are employed including auto-loading programs, auto-tuning amplifiers, multi-turn servo motor encoders absolute multi-turn press position encoders, user programmable inputs with fault checking and user programmable outputs with multiple Boolean expressions.
We use Schnieder Electric components in our control system.
Lexium 32 & Motors - Servo drives and servo motors from 0.15 to 7 kW
Servo drives and servo motors from 0.15 to 7 kW for maximum performance.
For the Leading Edge
- Three book-size servo drive models and two servo motor families plus a full range of intelligent options
- Lexium 32 simplifies all aspects in the machine lifecycle from engineering to maintenance
Superior performance and compact design
- A speed bandwidth of 1,600 Hz provides outstanding response
- With a power density of 548 W/l Lexium 32 packs maximum power into minimum volume
- This saves on cabinet space and size, reduces the machine footprint and decreases costs
Simplified engineering, installation and commissioning
- Powerful integration software simplifies the entire process from planning to commissioning
- The new Autotuning function makes tuning easier than ever before
- Lexium 32 offers a host of features for rapid installation and maintenance e. g. removable, colour-coded connectors
- SoMove software for configuring on PC and transferring the configuration via Bluetooth® or using a cable
Open for the world of motion
- Lexium 32 supports a wide selection of interfaces for fast integration into architectures
- Communication boards, encoder options and accessories adapt your Lexium 32 solution
- Leverage the full power of existing assets such as applications or legacy motors.
- "Safe Torque Off" on board (IEC/EN 61800-5-2) for shorter downtimes and less wiring
- The optional enhanced safety module eSM frees you from the hassle of devising complex, proprietary safety concepts. Access to SS1, SS2, SOS and SLS safety functions (IEC/EN 61800-5-2)
- Material Handling
- Textile industry
- Material working
Inspired by Simplicity!
Lexium 32 is a servo drive range with three servo drive models and two servo motor families plus an intelligent selection of options. It provides you with the drive and motor combination that has exactly the right power, performance and functionality and that comes at the right price.